It’s tough running a small business, and Covid-19 has only made it harder. After losing customers and struggling to survive, it’s understandable that some would be looking anywhere and everywhere for a little extra cash.
Business owners who fail to remit payroll taxes to the IRS on time and in full are vulnerable to harsh penalties. Scott Curley, o-CEO of FinishLine Tax Solutions looks at the dangers of borrowing from payroll funds and how small businesses can avoid the trap.
- FinishLine Tax Solutions is a full-service, fully accredited tax resolution firm in Houston, TX, assisting companies and individuals nationwide in resolving tax problems with the IRS. We specialize in areas of back taxes such as IRS wage garnishments, IRS bank levies, and unfiled tax returns. Our team of experts comprised of licensed Enrolled Agents, CPAs, & IRS Tax Attorneys can assist you with IRS Audit Representation and Tax Planning. We are one of the leading tax resolution firms in the nation and your go-to tax relief firm that can take you to the Finish Line. Call us today to learn more about our tax relief process and tax resolution services.
- File back taxes2023.01.23IRS issued an alert to tax payer to adjust 2023 withholding
- Media2023.01.17How Looming Recession May Affect Tax Collections
- Media2023.01.12Why Small Businesses Fall Victim to the Payroll Tax Trap
- Media2023.01.05Should we file taxes jointly or separately? A guide for couples who said ‘I do’ in 2022