Scott Curley, the CEO and co-founder of FinishLine Tax Solutions, highlights the risk of Mixing business and personal expenses that will also limit your personal protection from business creditors and lawsuits.
"It's important to protect your personal assets and be able to take the tax advantages that come along with owning a business,” Curley says.
Scott Curley's commentary on this news was quoted in this article on Sound Dollar.
- FinishLine Tax Solutions is a full-service, fully accredited tax resolution firm in Houston, TX, assisting companies and individuals nationwide in resolving tax problems with the IRS. We specialize in areas of back taxes such as IRS wage garnishments, IRS bank levies, and unfiled tax returns. Our team of experts comprised of licensed Enrolled Agents, CPAs, & IRS Tax Attorneys can assist you with IRS Audit Representation and Tax Planning. We are one of the leading tax resolution firms in the nation and your go-to tax relief firm that can take you to the Finish Line. Call us today to learn more about our tax relief process and tax resolution services.
- IRS Hardship Program2023.03.21IRS Hardship Program: Eligibility and Program Details
- tax attorney2023.03.07Navigating Tax Debt: Why Hiring a Tax Debt Attorney is Crucial for Finding Relief
- Media2023.02.14Scott Curley Featured on Dallas Morning News
- Tax Filing2023.02.13IRS Recommends Taxpayers Wait Before Filing Returns Due to Refund Confusion