The Fed is raising rates. Prices for food and fuel are skyrocketing. Signs are pointing to a recession on the horizon. And as we near the end of 2022, tax time—that time of year everyone looks forward to (sarcasm)—is also on the horizon.
As a business leader, it's important to be proactive and recognize your limitations. Don’t try to fool the IRS and cut corners because it never turns out well.. Scott Curley, o-CEO of FinishLine Tax Solutions outlines how a recession would impact taxpayers and how the IRS will be responding to them.
- FinishLine Tax Solutions is a full-service, fully accredited tax resolution firm in Houston, TX, assisting companies and individuals nationwide in resolving tax problems with the IRS. We specialize in areas of back taxes such as IRS wage garnishments, IRS bank levies, and unfiled tax returns. Our team of experts comprised of licensed Enrolled Agents, CPAs, & IRS Tax Attorneys can assist you with IRS Audit Representation and Tax Planning. We are one of the leading tax resolution firms in the nation and your go-to tax relief firm that can take you to the Finish Line. Call us today to learn more about our tax relief process and tax resolution services.
- IRS AuditsNovember 17, 2023IRS Audit Defense Strategies: Your Guide to Navigating Tax Challenges
- File back taxesNovember 7, 2023Unlocking the Benefits of the Anchor Program: A Complete Guide to Tax Relief Solutions
- IRS Hardship ProgramOctober 18, 2023Understanding the IRS Hardship Program: A Lifeline for Taxpayers in Distress (H1)
- tax relief servicesOctober 3, 2023How to Deal with Back IRS Taxes: Practical Tips and Solutions